Total Pageviews

31 Aug 2011

To You...My LORD...

Every year...

As the final time for the rains to descend approaches ...

I wait eagerly for you to come...and make my HOME ...HEAViEN...

nobody..knows...what this day means to me....it's a coincidence ..that this year my birthday and this festive...season...begins once again...yes, it's the 50th this time...so it gets all the more special...

the sound of the drumbeats....the city flooded by your blessings....my soul touched by your warmth and love...a belonging i find in this world...

your forms....the colors....the diamonds...the gold...the pure prayers ....

each person awaits....

thousand dreams in my heart wake up...dance as i watch you come home...you give them the strength to believe.....


i remember that friday...when i skillfully made it on this planet created by you...lonely i felt...no one understood...so you came along...on a sunday...

i knew you understood me....and till today it's only you....i can fearlessly talk anything i want with you...complain...share joy...discuss world..its people... and a wholeeeeeeee lot more

today...i have everybody.....still i know....alot is missing....and you decided...to just stay by me...for me....and many others....

yes this world....its complications....relationships....tremendous beauty...nothing of it ...any possible without you...

my life...whatever lived so far...a sketch by you....

i bring you home today...with a universe of love and thank you within my heart....

together you and i strive....to make ...the word.."happiness"..more believable...

i just wish....you are there..alwaysssss.....
thats all i need....for the rest of my life....
..

to you ..MY LORD....all the love...i have...in my capacity...
to you ...MY LORD....you are wonderful....thank you for sprinkling the stardust of blessings in my life...
with love...to you GANU........your ladoo peda loving kid ..:)
I WELCOME YOU HOME .....:)




2 comments:

  1. "thousand dreams in my heart wake up. . . . " I love this - but it's all so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u sooo much kittie.....this day means alot to me...:) thanks once again..:)

    ReplyDelete