Total Pageviews

9 Sept 2012

A Little Bit of Me ...



I am still The shy girl with a gazillion dreams ..that weave themselves into my heart each day..moment after moment...
I still believe ..restrictions can make u a rebellion or fine tune u into a loner...
I'll agree to when -people say- break the rules.. let go of the guard.. stumbling down is better than not moving at all...
I'll still choose purple over pink...white over black and red over blue..
I'd say nature and its offerings are the best companions ever ..if you strike a dialogue with them you need nothing more...
I like the idea...of getting home a dog than having a boyfriend...
I love people...who love art...who know what its like to evolve through that medium... they inspire me..
I fall for the glint in the eyes of small kids and their adorable laughter...cute hugs...
Surprises are preferred over plans...and letters instead of emails...
Nothing in the world...like the rains...not even the sun..not even the snow...
Cartoons still make me laugh like a kid...
I'd prefer staying home... than going clubbing...
I find relaxation either when i m watching a movie or m done dealing with something that has made my head scream ouch...
I love cars more than barbies...and once upon a time i lovedddd video games...
sea planes are my new love and fighter planes will always be the love
 i have the ardent wish to defy gravity someday...
 i want to seriously hold a white -flawless snake once....even turquoise would do...and get into a cave where stalactite and stalagmite have a home..
 I want to pet a harpy eagle or a white owl...or the tiny one (i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee owls)
haha..i wish i could solve a maths paper without making a single mistake...
pillows ..walls and air...know a hell lot more about me than anybody on this face of the earth...
i want to watch seven comets at once...seven rainbows at once... and seven constellations at once...
birthdays means...cards cakes and wishes arching to coming years.....
i can not travel by a train...in india...
a beach side dinner sounds better than a too highly sophisticated dinner...
i want to see a blue whale right before me...
a blank paper and a pencil are amazing friends...
sometimes it is better to cripple with pain than speak up and ruin everything u managed to work for...
stairs are better than elevator...
i want to create someday... a buliding...probably in uae or vegas... which is mind boggling...
i do believe in santa.... and fairies...
if you dont enjoy your own company..dont expect others to...
its good to listen to others... but never turn deaf to your voice...
magic...is inviting
ripleys is amazing....
i want to learn how to ride a horse...i loveeeeee the galloping beauties.... i'll name mine stallion
air rifle shooting.. archery ... figure skating....loveeee them...
basketballers ...and dancers will always steal my heart...
bull fighting will remain my favorite sport ...
i wonder what it would be like to stand on the top most peak of the himalayas...
i want to witness an avalanche from a distance...
hitler...is still my favourite...
youth is the most crucial time to cultivate and groom yourself...
having a converstaion with yourself at times can be the best stress buster... or else... a cold shower...
I write ...no i ramble... i dont read... i m stupid... and make tons of silly mistakes...
I dont know to cook..neither m i a foodie...but i loveee good food...-veg- to b specific...
i do not make friends easily... i think alot before trusting a person...n once i do..even if they break my trust...i m yet foolishly attached to them...
i love my mom to death...and argue the most with my father...like a friend...not that i dont fight with mom...they are just a little more fierce ...:P
long walks... are a blessing...
swings call out to me and memories of my childhood...
i fall head over heels for on screen characters...n yes edward isnt in that list...
music plucks my string of thoughts...
poets build a home within me...
the world of science baffles me...and makes me wonder HOW...
universe...was..and will be my love...the space...the galaxies... the stars intertwined ...feels like destiny asking me...never ..to give up...
i dont fear death anymore...had pretty close encounters...
competition should only and only be with yourself...
if their was a chance i could to talk to or meet someone who was no more...it will be einstein ..galileo ..lady diana and mother teresa
i want to go to the artic once..to watch the nothern lights...
i want to tame a brazilian jaguar...or a tiger...swim with sharks and dolphins...meet sinbad the liger.. and travel the world...study art and culture...learn ..what was once my love-dance...
write stories for my grandchildren (haha this is funny considerng how afraid i am of marriage )
fall in love with this guy who makes the whole world seem like some paradise..
be the best daughter i can...
learn to make desserts.. ahaha..i have a sweet tusk...
work for the society....and like i said...a gazillion stuff more...
keep my friends etched into the word family...
and gather myself each time..something breaks me down...the only way to live is to walk the road...:)!!!
write a poetry to mr bachan and my mentor- daisaku ikeda once...
have rajma rice with shahrukh...
meet christian bale.. ohh well i cud go on...thats how...i go about..i ramble... :P
if we are friends and havent fought even once...we are on the absolute elementary level of friendship in my books then...
prayers makes life worth...
having ambitions is the fuel..
creating value is the mission...
and never giving in to lashing circumstances is the key...:)!!!
its better to be a part of mystery than predictablity ...
the sound of the piano has me forever...
m a owl...sleeping at the wee hours ...is pretty much me..
my cellphone.. its the most loved and abused thing around me...
irritating me ..is the easiest thing to do... hah...afterall i have a fowl temper...
clicking pictures is my way of wheeling my time to some purpose... creativity is my hook of love.. i orbit around it...
i love sarcasm... i love FRIENDS...phoebe and joey the most...my life is incomplete without these new yorkers...
i am fruits ...cheese...and paneer....girl...
thumps is my drug ...since alcohol is a thought miles and miles away...
greed and jealousy are my sins...
bugatti veyron 16.4 grand sport...yes id love t own that someday...
nothing compares to school life ...i still cherish the day when my poem got published n my principal spoke to me personally sharing her expectations ..with me..:)
i want to have one birthday...celebration in greece...and other at amritsar...
i hateeeeee cricket
i am not a punjabi.....m a sindhi... but i do not like the language... and prefer..talking lil broken punjabi...
there is alot in life to learn about...
m injury prone...
and loveeeeeeee blue eyes...
saying no is hell lot easier than a yes..
batman is the coolest superhero...
hindu mythological stories amaze me..
the biggest and truest religion that can ever be..is humanity..
isnt it better to just lie down and look up at the ceiling some nights..
yes shopping is indeed a therapy ...also creating something is....
i love to watch the moon...
i nickname the people i really care for...
Watching tv keeps me engrossed ..
I believe if you keep your eyes open ..an be present in the moment  there are hings that you must have never thought about that live to inspire you..
there are two people i miss the most... masi and bua.. because the only time i will ever be able to meet them is when i go to heaven (if at all my chances are bright)

i enjoy gossip....:)
i fear water...and heights...and yet desire to do adventure sports ...(parasailing was soooooooooooo much fun)
i think people back in time...used their brain miilion times more..better than what we do today...its evident from their work that lives with us...
nostradamus ..was not bad....he was just another person...dont we too speak about ill happening..n other such stuff? at times we do...
confusion honestly leads you to dig into better ways and solutions...
procastination happens...when something else becomes more important than your dreams..
you need the bullies... so that you can learn to fight back...and be heard..
peace can only be found..when u r ready to work for it...so is happiness....
politics sucks...
making money is easy.... knowing what to do with it is not....
fantasy..of hogwarts grabs a yes from me...
appreciation and gratitude are the toughest qualities to inculcate..so is humbleness...and compassion ...
knowing few people really well is better than knowing a group of monkeys...
the steeper the climb....the better the view...
its always better to break a few bones by giving the best you have got rather than doubting... and not trying...
failure shouldnt throw you off track.. and achievements should not let the devil in you ..out for a jaunt..
keeping secrets...and playing pranks... are things to do...
sneaking out and getting in trouble is also a must...
Folding your hands before God...and asking for forgiveness... is the chance ..you have each day...he doesnt believe in set offs...but lessons that will make us better...
A tomorrow already rests in the palm our hands...time can be evil to snatch that away...
Before it does...A today lies wide awake...to be held ..to tell a story...worth enough to gift the tomorrow to us...
I DO ...isn't the hurdle...try it out... and dig a grave for I Don't...
These are thoughts.....
Thoughts scribbled ahead of my Name...
For now...
GoodNight....and Sweet Dreams...:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment