Total Pageviews

18 Aug 2011

Someday..

The climb is steep
The road is long
What if i get crushed...or hopes breakdown?
I turn around to see...
No face looking at me
A silent tear falls to meet the ground
Alone i must tread
My hands are empty
And heart is filled with words i want to say
But i don't....cus i wonder..what would you do...if you got to know...someday...
I have learnt to find the best within the trying times...
Something fails me to do so this time
What must i do to make it alright?
Cus the harder i try..
It pulls me down...
And its hard to find the one name i must trust..
And its not easy to know...when to let go...
But i keep walking on...
Brittle joy..and broken dreams follow me like a shadow..
Darkness and light seem to be one
When a thousand suns fail o make my world bright...
What am i seeking?
Healing...? Or more pain along this way..?
For i wish to know what has been keeping happiness away...
The day i find that answer...
A million questions will escape from my mind...
And....Someday...the road will be a JOURNEY.......




No comments:

Post a Comment